Wednesday, April 16, 2008

JACKS!


We have a new member of the Bundrock household. (No, I am not pregnant!) But, after much contemplation we have decided to get a dog. We found the sweetest little beagle on Sat. He is soooo good with the kids and just LOVES Bill and Branson! When either one of them leaves he will start whining a little bit and look out the window. Luckily, he gets over it and will play with me and the other kids but he definitely has his preferences. "Jacks" is such a smart dog. The other night he came and got Bill up at 2:30 in the morning to go outside. Sure enough, he did his business, came back inside and went right back to sleep. Good doggy!




Against all my upbringing, we actually keep him in the house (GASP!) (I know, I know, my family is saying, What! YOU have a dog in your house? This is from someone who won't allow anyone to step foot in our house with shoes on...Hey I'm here to tell you, we wipe his paws, he doesn't stink and he doesn't shed all over. Although, I have found that he does shed a little. All the more reason to vacuum more frequently=)


But really have you ever seen happier kids!

Britton goes in his little accent, "Mom, I just love my dog, He's ma boy!"

6 comments:

Shalantie said...

Oh Steph he's really cute! And the kids do look like they have so much fun with him. Jacks is a cute name too. I am SHOCKED -as you guessed- that you have the dog in the house. Just can't believe it. Funny how things change. I'm not taking of my shoes when I come over anymore. Just kidding, I probably will. hehe

Shelley said...

Congrats! I can't wait to get a dog. We are just renting right now and will be moving again in a year to some orthodontic program. Someday we'll settle down for a real life, and then we'll join you as dog owners!

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

So fun! Is that as big as he will get? He actually makes me think about getting a dog someday...Tait and I aren't big dog owner people. We are contemplating a fish or two though!
Bethany

The Bundrocks said...

Thanks for your comments guys. Well, we've had Jacks for a week and no one told me it would be like having 5 kids! He isn't trained to come back so he gets a whiff of fresh air and he is off! I've let him go 2ce now and my neighbors have called me letting me know where he is and that he is trying to find home. I think it's just too much right now and we have posted him in the classified's already. I know... that's terrible but we didn't know how hard it would be and I just have too much on my plate to worry about walking a dog and everything else that goes with him. I guess we'll see what happens.

It's all about the "Crew" said...

Aw! Poor dog, didn't have a chance! That is so funny! I had to laugh when I read your post earlier though. I can just see you wiping his paws every time he comes in!

So, heads up -we will probably drop by tonight to pick up my cake decorating stuff if that's alright. I have a cake to do this week -Captain wants a Transformers cake. And since I am not throwing a big party, I oughta have something else to keep me busy, right? Really, it's gonna be fun! And, hopefully my vision will turn out :)

So anyway, hope you get this- cause I thought to call you, then realized you keep changing your number,and I guess I never got the latest one!

See you later tonight. Call me if you need to.

Tammy said...

That's so fun! My kids are dying for a dog, but I haven't given in yet. I'm just not ready for a dog with all the chaos. Dogs really are fun, but they are stinky and messy. If you can keep them clean it's not so bad, but I don't like to clean! We'll see